Friday, December 3, 2010

KENDRA WILKINSON CHRISTMAS WISH



Kendra Wilkinson were at Beso with her assistant Eddie and her friend Brittany Binger on December 2.
Althought the E! reality star is living in LA while hubby Hank is in Minnesota, to play for the Vikings, Kendra was able to spend the holidays with him and she even cooked. Kendra who knows how to talk to the paparazzi said :


"This was my first Thanksgiving cooking... I did pretty good, I could do better. I did everything from scratch."

Another holiday is approaching is son Hank Jr.'s first birthday, on Dec. 11.
When a photographer asked her what is she wishing for this Christmas? Kendra says she wants "just to be with family".

Check out the pictures

3 comments:

  1. hi Kendra, u will always be an inspiration to me
    luv
    ugochi from Nigeria Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and your show i never miss it your the best


    from ashley hill
    overland park, KS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brittany Binger!

    ReplyDelete