Thursday, January 6, 2011

KENDRA WILKINSON : "HOW I LOST 40 POUNDS"


Just how did Kendra Wilkinson lose her baby weight?
With a lot of hard work and trips to the gym "no matter what," she told UsMagazine.com at the shoot for Us Weekly's Top Transformations.

As the star of E!'s Kendra, she says she usually logs 30 minutes to an hour in the gym for four days of the week. If it's in the morning, she'll have a harder, longer workout. If it's at night, she explains, she'll just do simple stretches and a good run.
"When I work out I just go based off of how I feel, It depends on how I'm feeling and what I did the night before."
Although she used to give into temptation, Kendra has found a way to fight them.
"I take a little bite instead of the whole thing."
With 40 pounds lost, the hard work is paying off.
"I feel like I'm on my way after a good workout to a body I love."

1 comment:

  1. I definitely know how you feel. I recently had a baby. I gained 20lbs for the entire pregnancy. Not only have I lost the 20lbs but I lost an additional 11lbs on top of it. It is not easy. Takes determination and dedication.

    ReplyDelete