Saturday, November 13, 2010

HANK IS "SO PROUD" OF KENDRA NEW PLAYBOY COVER



Hubby Hank loved the two-year-old shots of Kendra baring all in the December issue of Playboy.
Kendra told to UsMagazine of her husband's reaction at a signing event for Ab Cuts at a GNC store in L.A.

"He's like, 'I'm so proud of you! You look so good! Even though that's like, so long ago, I'm like 'urghhhhhh!'. I'm very happy, very honored to be on the cover with the old pictures"
Would she ever pose again?

"I can't say. I can't lock the door to that, but I am saying no, because I'm where I need to be in my life . . . it's not the time in my life right now to do it."
Meanwhile, she says that she and Hank are adjusting to a long-distance relationship.

"We're working with it. You work against each other or you deal with it and we're dealing with it. We're doing great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment